Absolute Zero | Begins

Neuron Games activity blog.

Moderators: Randell of Neuron, Cathy of Neuron

Absolute Zero | Begins

PostPosted by Randell of Neuron » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:15 pm

After spending two weeks creating wiki docs for the internals of Legend. I've finally gotten around to working on our first actual game using the editor. It will take a bit more time, but that is to be expected with the first one. I'm documenting the step by step process for making a full blown point-n-click adventure game in a Wiki. So after Absolute Zero is done, anyone should be able to install Cortex with Legend and follow the steps and POOF! you have a new HD point and click adventure game.

Keep in mind, the image above is just a concept / storyboard. I've created one for each scene in the game. They'll not only act as art references, but actually place holders in the editor while building the game. So as each scene is done being modeled, the hand drawn concept art will be replaced with the actual game art. This way the whole game can be stubbed out and tested for game flow and that sort of thing. Pretty cool.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and don't forget to follow us at any of our links below :geek:
Randell the awesome
Neuron Games, Inc.

Image Image Image Image
Randell of Neuron

Return to Blog